Monday 5 June 2017

Sparkles and Spots Birthday card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I used my distress inks and round sponges to create this background. It didn't take long and I just used random circular movements with the different colours. I white heat embossed the sentiment and then added glitter to the letters. The sentiment stands out much more in real life. I also added some Liquid Pearl dots and sequins to finish the card.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creatalicious -  anything goes with optional twist: use your fave colour - teal and pink
Creative Inspirations -  your favourite things - inks, sequins
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - going around in circles 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Love the bright coloured background and the embossed sentiment looks great against the colour
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is so cute. Love the liquid pearl drops, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and fun card. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and beautiful card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this colourful birthday card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use your favourite colour” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy