Sunday 19 February 2017

If I had a flower (Miss Daisy Stamps Sentiment)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Thank you to all of you who have started following my new blog at Flourish with a Bling blog


I made this card using a lot of products from my company, Flourish with a Bling. You can find the orange Maddison flower, the Jack green leaves and the Jasmine pale pink laser flourish on our website (they all come in a range of colours). This card was in Australian magazine, Love Cardmaking issue 10 along with 5 more of my cards. I used a Miss Daisy Stamps sentiment.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - Valentine or love sentiment
Creative Inspirations - anything goes 
Die Cuttin' Divas - valentine's colours plus dies
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) -  use your fave tool - die cutting machine
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - fantastic florals
Tuesday Throwdown - say it with words

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having your card and 5 more published. This is so lovely. I love the paper and actually have some hoarded in my stash. The flower with pearl center is gorgeous. And, most importantly, the sentiment is clearly the main focus. Thanks so much visit sharing this at Tuesday Throwdown for this week's Say It With Words Challenge. Good luck. Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely details. Truly eye-catching! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card full of detail, especially Ilove the sentiment and the flower! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp MOnday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the feminine details.

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, with so many details. Everything about it goes together so beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool card, Lucy! I love looking at all the little details! Congrats on being published and so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully designed card. Such a lovely sentiment too
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet card, love the sentiment! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and love the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy