Tuesday 8 September 2015

Happy Father's Day Pop BBQ card (Dr Digi image)

Hiya,

Me again with another Dad card for my Father-in-Law this time, he loves a BBQ! I have used an image from Dr Digi's and I think he's perfect for Dad cards don't you think? I'm just hoping my FIL doesn't think that I'm knocking his BBQ skills with this burnt sausage image haha!


Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout September, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage! The Aussie Dollar is cheap right now so it's the perfect time to grab bargains.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional twist: CYOChallenge 
Aud Sentiments - Fall fun and sentiment (fall colours) 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  Anything goes with patterned paper
Incy Wincy Designs - For the boyz
Inspiration Destination -  Anything goes
Little Miss Muffet - One for the boys
Not Just Cards - Anything goes 
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Make it colourful
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) -  Anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.


XOX Lucy

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Lucy for join us at the Stempelsonnen Challenge ! Your card is so cute and your coloration is fantastic !
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great Fathers Day card -love the image and great sun die
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lucy! I love the image you've used and your colouring is beautiful as always.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful fun card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Stempelsonnen challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card design and coloring! Thanks for joining the LMMS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable Lucy, your coloring is gorgeous as always!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lucy - This is such a fun card. Lovely layout and great colouring, as usual! Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (IWDT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy