Friday 10 January 2014

FLOURISH WITH A BLING is sponsoring challenges in January!!

Hi Crafty friends,


I thought you might like to know where you can hopefully win a $15 gift voucher to my online store, Flourish with a Bling. This month we are sponsoring the following challenge blogs:

Date            Challenge blog  (click on the below names to be taken to the blog)                             

6/1               Berry71Bleu

6/1               Glitter n Sparkle

6/1               Crafty Cardmakers 

12/1             613 Avenue Create – Blogaversary challenge

13/1             The Outlawz 

Best of luck!! Hope you get to win one of these:

$15 Gift Voucher
AUD$15 to be used in our online store at www.flourishwithabling.com.au


XOX Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your generous sponsorships, Lucy! That's a fabulous prize!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy