Thursday 31 May 2012

Woohoo!! My first layout on my blog (hopefully lol)

Hiya,

I'm going to be going crazy uploading layouts and cards seeing as I have over 300 layouts created and probably 100 cards!!

Hmmm..... what to start with??? Oh, the pressure!! Maybe I can add a few at a time? Never done it before so don't even know how this works, just winging it really lol. Here we go....


 This is a layout I love of my darling daughter Chloe when she was 8 years old. I have used Flourish with a Bling (FWAB) of course - a Jasmine puffy black flourish and coming out the top of the clocks is a black Jack vine. The leaves behind the flowers are cut from a black Jack vine too.

Hope you like it,

XOX Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy